I can help with your baking questions, and share fun recipes!

Weeg

Enabler
Jul 1, 2020
Small town in Western Washington
My Coop
My Coop
I can help you with you baking/cooking recipes! I am an experienced baker and have lots of fun recipes to share, and would love to help you out! I had another thread exactly like this, but no one responded much so it got buried, thought I'de start this one! I hope it stays afloat so that others can get help ideas!
Here is a great recipe I wanted to share! It seem complex, a poke cake, but it is incredibly simple, my go to recipe, and So good! Here is the cake, but use this caramel recipe, it is SO easy as well, and amazing! I love this caramel recipe! Caramel apple poke cake! Best EVER caramel recipe!
I think this will be a great thread! Avery

I can help you with you baking/cooking recipes! I am an experienced baker and have lots of fun recipes to share, and would love to help you out! I had another thread exactly like this, but no one responded much so it got buried, thought I'de start this one! I hope it stays afloat so that others can get help ideas!
Here is a great recipe I wanted to share! It seem complex, a poke cake, but it is incredibly simple, my go to recipe, and So good! Here is the cake, but use this caramel recipe, it is SO easy as well, and amazing! I love this caramel recipe! Caramel apple poke cake! Best EVER caramel recipe!
I think this will be a great thread! Avery
there's a home bakers thread in hobbies section

Back
Top Bottom