I Can Sex Your Silver Laced Wyandottes!!

Is this helpful?

• Yes!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Kind of/ Not really

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey, I need help! I do not know how to show you my post about my SLW on here, but I hope you can take a look at it and see if what i have is a cockerel or a pullet. I am still confused, also would you tell me how you'd come up with your decision on my SLW's gender? so i know what to look for. Also would mind making an opinion on the other bird on the same post? Thanks in advance!

Hey, I need help! I do not know how to show you my post about my SLW on here, but I hope you can take a look at it and see if what i have is a cockerel or a pullet. I am still confused, also would you tell me how you'd come up with your decision on my SLW's gender? so i know what to look for. Also would mind making an opinion on the other bird on the same post? Thanks in advance!
What thread Is it on?

Hey everyone. I got 2 birds that I'm highly suspicious that they are not true breeds nor they are pullets. They are about 10 weeks old. One is a SLW and the second one is a BR. I hope you all can help me figure this out. I bought them a local feed store. Thanks in advance!!! I hope they are pullets. I can't have roosters where I live. Thanks again.
Here it is! I hope you don't mind me posting this, @chickenlover???
Just trying to help!

Back
Top Bottom