I can't believe I found this!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Campine Lover, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Campine Lover

Campine Lover Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2010
    Moss Beach, CA
    I was sorting through a pile of junk, and I found a reciet. (sp?) I almost threw it away, but then I saw it was from the local feedstore. Dated from 2 years ago. I looked at it, and guess what? It was from when I bought my very first chickies! Whoot! Now I can celebrate their birthdays! lol. I had forgot when it was before. Darn, did I really spend 70 bucks on chick accesories? overpriced ninnies! [​IMG] here is my chicken's birthday: 10/20/08. yay, i didn't miss it! a few more months....

2. 77horses

77horses ◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    [​IMG] That's so cool!

3. Rachel'sFlock

Rachel'sFlock Chillin' With My Peeps

Campaine Lover, that is so fun!
    My beloved Fat Cat has his birthday on October 20, as well. Of course, he will be 10 on his next birthday.
    He has no use for my chooks at all!
    Bright Blessings
    Rachel

4. Jeeper1540

Jeeper1540 Chillin' With My Peeps

congrats! i dont remember the exact dates i got chickens, i just know i got some around the middle of march, and some around the middle of april, so we celebrate their birthday on April 1st! they got a big feast for their birthday

5. Leeroy

Leeroy New Egg

Jun 11, 2010
    I bought 2 geese at last week and I made sure that I kept the receipt. These are my first 2 birds and I love em.

6. MotherMal13

MotherMal13 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2009
    Waterport, NY
    Yay! Haha i saved my reciet and still have it. Got my first babies on May 8th 2009. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by