I can't believe it!!! Chicken feed at Costco!?!?!?!

Nifty-Chicken

Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
Wow! If this doesn't tell you how much raising backyard chickens has come, nothing has or will!

Spotted at our local Costco:

When my wife told me there was chicken feed at Costco, I didn't believe her!

I think everyone should rush out and buy up as much as possible so they will keep stocking it. The sheer number of people passing through Costco each day is mind blowing, and if just a small % of them look at it and say, "Huh, chicken feed? I should look into that a bit more!" then we'll see a lot of new visitors! :D

Wow that's speedy iam glad i live in iowa I can get 50# of 18% for 11.32/bag.
For organic? wow.

I don't price organic as I'm too cheap, but I think that's probably a great price, esp for the bay area.

I love to see Costco following the law of demand......anyone notice they've also started stocking freeze-dried food buckets?

For organic? wow.

I don't price organic as I'm too cheap, but I think that's probably a great price, esp for the bay area.

I love to see Costco following the law of demand......anyone notice they've also started stocking freeze-dried food buckets?

What kind of freeze dried food buckets? Are you talking about those emergency survival buckets with food in them?

Wow! If this doesn't tell you how much raising backyard chickens has come, nothing has or will!

Spotted at our local Costco:

When my wife told me there was chicken feed at Costco, I didn't believe her!

I think everyone should rush out and buy up as much as possible so they will keep stocking it. The sheer number of people passing through Costco each day is mind blowing, and if just a small % of them look at it and say, "Huh, chicken feed? I should look into that a bit more!" then we'll see a lot of new visitors! :D
That is a great deal. We pay $40.00 a bag in AK just for layer pellets.

What kind of freeze dried food buckets? Are you talking about those emergency survival buckets with food in them?
Yep, like the Mountain House buckets, those type of things. I've only seen the Mt House myself, but folks on other sites have posted about seeing different brands of freeze dried foods, like the month supplies, things like that.

Back
Top Bottom