I can't believe what just happened.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Moochie, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Moochie

Moochie Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2010
    North Edwards
    What happened was we had set up a meet and pick up with someone on here about a rooster. He was described to be a sweet and people friendly rooster! Perfecto!
    I haven't been on here due to homework and driving classes, and today when I get on the comp I have a message saying that she had found a different home for him and thanked me for my interest. I told my mom the bad news and she was upset so my mom called her twice, first she didn't answer second time she said "wrong number" in a rude tone then hung up.
    It's really upsetting and my mom wanted him really bad. We planned to meet in Santa Clarita on Dec. 9...
    My mom said that it wasn't right and she said she feels like she wants to cry. When someone hurts my mother's feelings it also hurts me, she should have called us. I gave her our home phone and my mom's cell number.
    [​IMG]
    How would you react to this?

2. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    [​IMG] All I can say is, don't despair. There are many many many "nice" roosters that need homes all the time. You'll find your boy!

3. Moochie

Nov 8, 2010
    North Edwards
    yes your right... i wonder what i or my mom could have done to make her hate us so much though. we dont know her any and we only called her once about where to meet up.

4. happyhens44

happyhens44 BroodyAddict

Apr 25, 2010
    Northern WI
    Yeah I agree with ksacres You will find the right boy. It was not right for her to do that, if you guys where the first to want it. Btw if you dont mind me asking what breed of roo was it?

5. Moochie

Nov 8, 2010
    North Edwards
    It was a black langshan. 6 months I believe.

6. NellaBean

NellaBean Graceland Farms

Mar 4, 2009
    Broodyland, TN
    My Coop
    Why are trying to get another rooster when you have 3 you are trying to get rid of?

7. chikinmama

chikinmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 25, 2010
    people just suck sometimes. cant understand why they do what they do, cause its usually something you wouldnt do, cause youre nice [​IMG] stay nice!

8. sunnychooks

sunnychooks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 21, 2007
    NJ
    Quote:I'm so sorry this happened to you. It's always disappointing when something you count on doesn't pan out. But do I understand correctly that you were supposed to meet on Dec 9th? Was she holding the roo for you for almost a month (today is Jan 8th)? Maybe she thought you really weren't interested.
    In any case, there is a very nice, friendly rooster somewhere that you will be able to find. I hope you find him soon! [​IMG]

9. Moochie

Nov 8, 2010
    North Edwards
    Quote:That's the thing, my mom wants to keep the good natured ones. But we decided if no one calls we'll either take them back to the ranch or take them to the livestock auction. Most likely the auction. My mom also misses this white brahma mix roo we had, Jimmy was nice to her but noo he was challenging me and chased me :| What a character he was.

10. Moochie

Nov 8, 2010
    North Edwards
    She was holding him for 2 weeks or 3, I forgot but I know it was planned during xmas break.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by