1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I CAN'T BELIEVE. . .

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by chickenwhisperer, May 29, 2007.

1. chickenwhisperer

chickenwhisperer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2007
    Chicken Country, U S A
    HI there. Brand new member here and I dont believe nobody had "Chickenwhisperer" yet. Its cool, I'll take it. Anyways happy to be here, like all the ideas and got some of my own. so happy chickening.

2. kingsdaughter

kingsdaughter Out Of The Brooder

Mar 2, 2007
    California
    welcome

3. cheepchicks

cheepchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2007
    Indiana
    Welcome its a fun, informative and friendly place.

4. thechickenwhisperer

thechickenwhisperer Out Of The Brooder

Welcome-I guess I couldn't have expected to have a "monopoly" on my id forever....although it would have been really, really nice to have been a bit more individual and less "common" so's people don't get mixed up. Guess there's only so many chicken themed ids huh?

Last edited: May 29, 2007
  5. Mac in Wisco

Mac in Wisco Antagonist

May 25, 2007
    SW Wisconsin
    Woot! Fight! Fight! Go get 'em!

Only kidding. [​IMG] I was cracking up, because my wife made a comment a few nights ago. I was walking in from the coop and she says "So, should we call you Chicken Whisperer now?" and now here's you two. [​IMG]

6. barg

barg Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2007
    Yeah I was so suprised "Barg" wasnt already taken when I joined... go figure [​IMG]

7. bantymum

bantymum Chillin' With My Peeps

I have the same problem, mine is bantymum but there is a bantyMOM and I didnt think to check, so im sorry bantymom. In Australia we have mums, in USA you have moms!!!
    Anyhow welcome to the "club", have lots of fun!!!

8. schmoo

schmoo Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2007
    West MI.
    [​IMG] I call my neice the chicken whisperer, cause the chicks love her, she pets them and talks to them and they fall asleep.......

9. Blisschick

Blisschick not rusty

Feb 20, 2007
    Shepherd, Texas
    LOL That's what my kids started calling me when I had to show them the most effective way to round up chickens! I can't explain it, it's just all in the technique.

10. Hope0491

Hope0491 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    VA/PA
    ...IT'S NOT BUTTER!!!

haha.. sorry, couldn't resist!

Anywho! Like your U.N.!

Have a great time here! You'll learn Lots! and everyone is soooo nice! they all rock hardcore... I must say. [​IMG]

~Lacey

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by