I can't breath....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by vfem, Nov 28, 2010.

1. vfem

vfem Yoga...The Chicken Pose

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    ... so who else has been given a nasty bug or germ from a friend, neighbor or family member?

I so wish I could return the favor in a thank you basket. You know, sneeze in my hand, shake theirs and give them a little 'sick' basket w/ tissues and nyquil!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 28, 2010
  2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:You oare sick AND you lost your grandpa? [​IMG]

3. crtrlovr

crtrlovr Still chillin' with my peeps

sending prayers for healing (for both the body and the spirit) [​IMG]

4. Chickengal505

Chickengal505 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2010
    Bolivia N.C
    [​IMG] thats a vary... creative way to thank someone [​IMG] sadly I wish i could help you. Do you want me to mail you a tissiue (im kidding)

5. vfem

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC

Yes... every time I started to cry I got so stuffed up I couldn't do anything but blow my nose. Its not a good day here. [​IMG] I can't wait until I'm feeling better so I could have a good cry.

6. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Yes... every time I started to cry I got so stuffed up I couldn't do anything but blow my nose. Its not a good day here. [​IMG] I can't wait until I'm feeling better so I could have a good cry.

Honey use some nose spray, get a box of tissue and let it flow!!!

7. vfem

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    Quote:Yes... every time I started to cry I got so stuffed up I couldn't do anything but blow my nose. Its not a good day here. [​IMG] I can't wait until I'm feeling better so I could have a good cry.

Honey use some nose spray, get a box of tissue and let it flow!!!

I have tried... its one of those stuffy things where no matter how hard you blow almost nothing comes out... one spray of the mist and I'm clear for like 5 seconds. I'd be asleep now if I could even half way breath laying down. Hopefully by tomorrow this will have mostly cleared.

8. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Well this Thanksgiving I kept my distance from my extended family so I don't get sick. I am taking meds right now that would hinder my immunity so I have to be very careful about going out.

9. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    i hate it when people come to my work sick!! stay home people!!! [​IMG]

hope you feel better. [​IMG]

10. Mattemma

Mattemma Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    Will allergy pills help with the swelling? I get like that from yearly allergies. The nighttime theraflu clears me up(on one side atleast) long enough for me to sleep. Healings!

I am going out to stock up on OTC meds, because I was told our health saving account will no longer permit otc med purchases after the new year. My kids usually get their yearly sniffles from school and gift them to me!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by