I cant figure out what this one is..

Denece&Lacey

Songster
11 Years
Mar 17, 2008
Alvord, Tx
This chick is very small compared to the other bantys. It is about 6 weeks old. It hasnt grown much at all. It scurries around like a mouse. Very cute, just dont know what kind it is!!
7486_mouse_chicken_3.jpg

7486_mouse_chicken_4.jpg

OEG....... here's mine, she's a couple weeks old now....... you can see, she's even smaller (doesn't show very well in that pic.. but she is smaller
wink.png
LOL) than the Sebright (small bantam).. and they are the same age. Anybody have any clue what color my OEG is??

oeg-1.jpg

oeg2.jpg

Last edited:
Guitarists I would say either bbr or silver duckwing, but definately leaning more towards bbr
DeneceandLacey I would say that a bigger pic would definately help

Mine look alot like Guitarists but the wings arent long like that. I will ad a better picture. Mine is about 6 or 7 weeks old. Tiny compared to our others. I will get a picture with another chick in it so you can tell how small it is.

Mine is only a couple weeks old.. I think she is just yet to grow into her wings
wink.png
By the time she's as old as yours... I expect they will be more proportionate to her body
wink.png

denece& lacey yours is too small to see. I dont think cornish though

Guitarist I dont think your chick is an oegame; because of the leg color is too light and what is with those spangley things starting on the wings? well maybe if oegb spangled color have yellow legs it is but bbred has greenish legs so no its not that

Back
Top Bottom