I can't help myself... More photos of BEAR!!

SourRoses

Free Ranging
13 Years
Feb 2, 2011
Florida
Doesen't he look so pretty? This is his new Bosal. I didn't have the bit hanger and bit on him for the photo, or any reins... the bosal would have a rein connected to the rings on the chin strap, and the bit would have a rein on it too.... The lead line is called a Pisador and just for leadng around and lunging a little and stuff, it would be tied to the side of the saddle while riding.

(Please excuse the darn date stamp... it came back when we finally got the camera to unlock itself)

Wowheadshot.jpg

ears.jpg

bosal1.jpg

Bosal.jpg

bosal2.jpg

BearBosal.jpg

backingup.jpg

It was pouring buckets out there... thus some of his pouty expressions. It's so funny... when he puts his ears back, it's always his pouting grumpy face.. not mean... so I give him a hug and he perks back up
big_smile.png
He has such expressive ears....

The last picture I was playing with laying on his back. Once, I was backing him up like that.. I clucked to get his attention and then gave a quick succesion of light finger touches on the reins... and Bear fino'd in place, really lightly! I was so surprised and amazed at him!

Then I had a friend look into his past a bit more... and when Bear was a 3 & 4 year old... his owner at the time first showed him in Performance, he got a couple 2nd & 3rd places at medium sized shows, then a unanimous 1st place by 4 judges at another medium size show. THEN when White Star got him they showed him in Pleasure many times.. and he was Reserve Champion... then at Spectrum early in this year, someone who rides there took him in a Fino class... and he got 5th place (out of a huge national competitor class)! I'm so so impressed... thats 3 devisions he's done well in! Now I just need to learn to ride well enough to keep up with him!
lol.png
I don't even know his proper cues for Fino.... it sure would be fun to see him do it a few times... (not in shows though, I'm not ready for that!)

He is beautiful! Is he Paso Fino? He looks like an arab. My first horse looked a lot like him. I love the dished heads! Did I mention how gorgeous he was?

Hehe! Thank you... He is a Paso Fino.. Good job!
wink.png
He does look a little arabianish all perked up, doesen't he?
love.gif

He's beautiful. Paso Fino's are one of my favorite breeds -- though all I've done with them is look.
wink.png

And I just have to say something about the date stamp... You're living in the future!

Quote:
Yes...danged camera! For a cheap digital camera it has the. most. difficult instructions I have ever come across!! Plus you have to have really steady hands or the pictures blur. Oooooh Squishy! I know what "we" want for Christmas now
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom