I can't remember....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Lothiriel, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Lothiriel

Lothiriel Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Aug 30, 2007
    New York State
    My Coop
    I decided to download Safari earlier to do a comparison between that, Firefox, and IE... But now I can't remember what I was going to compare... [​IMG]

I was doing my weekly upkeep of the church's accounts and uploading a file to the website on Firefox... and on IE I was on BYC... What was it I wanted Safari for??! [​IMG] It's gonna drive me nuts.

2. EmtheFishLady

EmtheFishLady We're all mad here Premium Member

Jan 13, 2011
    Glen, MS
    I like Safari, I have it on my Iphone of course, but use Google Chrome on the laptop.

3. thekid

thekid Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Pffh Iphone, Android is the way to be [​IMG]

4. Fierlin1182

Fierlin1182 powered-flight

Aug 26, 2011
    I'm on Safari at school, Firefox at the office and IE at home.

My favourite has probably got to be the Safari, but I have a sneaking suspicion that might be because the school has inhumanely high internet speeds. [​IMG]

5. EmtheFishLady

EmtheFishLady We're all mad here Premium Member

Jan 13, 2011
    Glen, MS

I had an android. Too many bugs and annoyances with it. Much happier with the iPhone.

6. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    People use IE? *is shot*

Personally, I use Firefox for everything and Safari for certain other things.

7. Fierlin1182

Fierlin1182 powered-flight

Aug 26, 2011
    Quote:My home computer dates back to about 2000. Firefox usually crashes because the machine can't handle it. [​IMG]

8. Alicia G

Alicia G Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2010
    Nova Scotia
    Google chrome for the win! Only problem I have with it, its not compatible with my reading program [​IMG]

9. awesomefowl

awesomefowl Argues with Goats

Google Chrome is heartbreakingly amazing: fast, wonderful apps, and just...ahmaaazing! [​IMG] [​IMG]

Prokta: My mom uses IE. [​IMG] [​IMG] But she is getting a Macbook Air soon, so maybe she'll have to switch to Safari. [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 11, 2011
  10. thekid

thekid Chillin' With My Peeps

I had an android. Too many bugs and annoyances with it. Much happier with the iPhone.

But the Iphone has had time to be "fixed" as in it is older. The Android is newer and still has all of those fun little turkeys lol [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by