I can't stop myself from getting more chicks!!!

mada25

Chirping
14 Years
Apr 2, 2008
South Central Texas
Hello, I have been a member for a while but mainly just lurk! So I thought I would introduce myself! I guess this is where I need to be! My husband told me I had OCD! (That is obsessive Chicken Disorder!) Just because I have 13 hens, 2 roosters, 32 marans chicks, 25 chicks coming from Mcmurray tomorrow, and he found out that I had taken 18 eggs to a guy to have them incubated for me! They are hatching this weekend! I had to fess up and tell him because I will need to go pick them up! Help! I can't seem to stop myself!! Lol!! The worst part is that 10 days ago I was carrying feed in my pens and stepped wrong and fell! I tore a ligament in my ankle. I am now on crutches and have to get dh to help me feed all the chickens. Ooops! I was hoping he wouldn't notice all those chicks!!
tongue.png

So sorry to hear about your ankle. I hope it heals quickly. I too "accidently" got more chicks just today. Darn. I try sooo hard to control myself! Lucky for me my husband doesn't go where the chickens reside
smile.png

Welcome from south Texas! I 'accidentally' got more chicks at the feed store, too. Well, they were the same age (2 days old) as my chicks I just hatched and this way I knew they were pullets and they were the same colors...
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom