I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE--NEW Fuzz Butt PICS - (((INTERVENTION PICS)))

Layin Eggs

Songster
12 Years
Nov 4, 2007
South Eastern, MA
Okay believe it or not the last 3 weeks went by very quickly, but this has been the longest day ever.
lol.png
We moved our eggs into the hatcher last night. Went to bed and i had a dream that all my chicks started hatching at the same time and they all came out within 5 minutes. Once they dried off they were HUGE. about the size of 10 week old chicks LOL. I thought to myself, WOW how could such a big chick come out of such a small egg. And then I woke up.
barnie.gif
he.gif
th.gif

I got out of bed and checked on my eggs and they were just sitting there. no chick, no peeps, no pips.

So all day I have been checking on them. While I was gone to get my hair done, hubby says he could hear faint peeping coming from the bator. I have yet to hear it but I hope that means something will be happening soon. This could be a long 3 days
pop.gif

Question: If you can hear peeping from in the shell, does that mean they have broken into the aircell, And how long can they live with the aircell before suffocating?

Last edited:
Well, I have looked into the bator about 30 times in the last 3 hours
barnie.gif

We have some progress I guess but not much. We now have 4 different eggs pipped but just very tiny cracks/holes. Cant see too much of anything. I will take some pics once things get going.

I have a feeling I won't be seeing to much before I go to bed. I just hope I can get some sleep.
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom