I can't take this!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by ButtonQuailBoy, Nov 6, 2008.

1. ButtonQuailBoy

ButtonQuailBoy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 23, 2008
    Throop PA 18512
    [​IMG]

I hate my luck... My 17 day old quail chicks where all infertile...Can't hatch eggs...I give up...I might as well just stop going on BYC...I have nothing on here...I'll never have quail because I can't afford to ship and can't hatch and I know for a fact there isn't anyone who can deliver...Chickens, ducks, pigeons, and even turkeys are all illegal where I live. At the same time I love BYC...It's my favorite website in the world!

I really wanted quail but I just can't take the waiting. I have ADHD and I can't stand to wait...NO MORE EGGS!

I really want just live quail or quail chicks... I'm mentally drained from the quail thing...and honestly I'm getting depressed again with nothing to do that I like...

Thank you all...

Jacob

2. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    Quote:Infertile or damaged in shipping?

3. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Well take a deep breath and try to stay positive. Keep an eye on Craigslist for someone nearby that has baby quail. [​IMG]

4. ButtonQuailBoy

Jun 23, 2008
    Throop PA 18512
    Infertile just yolk...

5. ButtonQuailBoy

Jun 23, 2008
    Throop PA 18512
    What people just don't understand is that quail aren't common around me...People I talk to don't even know what a quail is...

(not trying to be mean or anything)

6. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    Dude, calm down. I told you that I have 6 dozen in my bator due next week. If anything hatches (since they're shipped), you're more than welcome to some.
    No, I can't come to your house, but maybe you can meet me halfway. I'm only 15 minutes away.

7. Southernbelle

Southernbelle Gone Broody

Mar 17, 2008
    Virginia
    I'm ADHD, too. I understand that need for instant gratification. Hang in there, buddy.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by