I carry my chicken in a purse! Any other fun stories and pics?

Cute, but I'd be worried what uh deposit the chicken may leave on your credit cards!

She doesn't try to get out?

Nope, Beaky loves to be carried around and never tries to escape.He just pokes his head out and lokks around at everything.

He ducks back inside the bag when he gets scared or sees a dog in the store, though.

Cute, but I'd be worried what uh deposit the chicken may leave on your credit cards!
lau.gif

"I'm sorry madam, but your chicken has been declined. Do you have Roostercard?"

Awesome! Lucky Beaky!

I carry my little hen Tilly (who weighs a little more than 1 pound, LOL) in a bag I got from the Buckingham Palace, no one would ever suspect who's in it when I take her along on doggy walks with us. She sits very calmly until I stop - then she begins to peak out of the bag to jump out and run in the field.

Another thing, maybe not so weird, but I have to sleep with my little 2 months old rooster in the morning so as to prevent him singing at 6 am and waking up neighbours. I take him to bed on a Saturday and Sunday morning and put some paper towels under him, and he looooooves to cuddle up and stick his head under my arm or try to literally wrap around my hand. They sure love attention, these little guys!

Back
Top Bottom