I could use a little encouragment

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by chicklover16, Aug 20, 2011.

1. chicklover16

chicklover16 queen of flirts

Jun 3, 2011
    Em's Dungeon
    here's what happened, I'm the 3rd to youngest of 8 kids and I've always been considered one of the 'little kids', whenever my 4 older siblings do anything I have to stay home because I'm one of the 'little kids', last week I was told that my 4 older sibling where going to teen camp and that I could come with! I was thrilled that I was finally going to do something with the 'big kids' then this afternoon my parents told me that they changed their minds and that I couldn't come [​IMG] I'm terribly disappointed (and I must confess that I cried just a teeny-weeny bit when no-one was looking) but anyway, I'm just not feeling to great [​IMG]

2. chicklover16

Jun 3, 2011
    Em's Dungeon
    I feel all alone [​IMG]

3. teach1rusl

teach1rusl Love My Chickens

[​IMG] Your turn will come... And one day it'll be nice to be one of the younger siblings - I still enjoy reminding my brothers on their birthdays of how OLD they are...lol.

4. Tanichca

Tanichca Sparkle Magnet

May 6, 2009
    Vail, Arizona
    Quote:[​IMG] Your time will come, amiga. I'm sorry you cant make it to camp [​IMG]

5. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Soon it will be your turn. Just think of number 8. He/she is going to have to wait forever. [​IMG]

6. call ducks

call ducks silver appleyard addict

Mar 4, 2009
    waterville , canada
    Hey i am the youngest, there is 12 years difference between me and my older brother, so i know what you mean.

7. chicklover16

Jun 3, 2011
    Em's Dungeon
    thanks for all the kind words, BYC is great [​IMG]

8. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

[​IMG] I can relate, as I was the next to youngest. Now I'm 54 & can go anywhere I want! [​IMG] Well, not ANYWHERE! [​IMG]

9. pdsavage

pdsavage Sussex Monarch

Mar 27, 2008
    NW,Missouri
    I was an only girl with 3 brothers so was left out of all the fun stuff my father tried to do with my brothers. [​IMG]
    I hope you told them how bad you felt,talk to your parents let them know how much it ment to you...

10. chicklover16

Jun 3, 2011
    Em's Dungeon
    Quote:I did, they said they understood and that they still didn't want me to go because they didn't feel right about it [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by