I couldn't believe my ears....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by newchickenfamily, Nov 17, 2008.

1. newchickenfamily

newchickenfamily Chillin' With My Peeps

Tonight DH and I were sitting on the couch watching the tube. We were chatting during commerical breaks about our (my) chickens. Mind you, this is the same DH who was adamant (sp?) he was NOT going to be having chickens in his yard. No way, no how.

Well, 3 chickens later, here we are.

So, he says "I wonder if there is a nicer looking coop that we can get for them?" I was floored. Very carefully I say "well, now that you mention it, YES THERE ARE many FABULOUS coops out there!"

hehehehe. [​IMG] Music to a chicken lovers ears. [​IMG] I may be able to retire our Chick N Barn & Yard and trade it in for something bigger and nicer and that will hold MORE chickens. hehehehe. [​IMG]

2. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Plan your next moves carefully! [​IMG]

Well placed links to coop pages in emails, sticky notes, and maybe even setting as the homepage on his computer might be in order. I'd shoot for the medium coop pages or even the large if you're feeling really lucky! [​IMG]

3. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

BTW, when he's done tell him we want to bring the family down a few miles for a visit!

[​IMG]

4. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    [​IMG] yeahhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!! Christmas is coming anyway, and what a loely pressie a new coop would be for you and your girlies!

5. smom1976

smom1976 too many projects too little time!

May 2, 2008
    Pensacola, FL
    I agree plan your moves.. get a chicken magazine and leave it opened up with some neat coops showing.. [​IMG]

6. newchickenfamily

newchickenfamily Chillin' With My Peeps

Hey, thanks for the advice guys!!! You are so right. I must quietly plan and drop oh-so subtle hints. This will be very well thought out plan!!!

I think setting his home page to the coop pages would a very smart move Nifty, thanks for the tip. [​IMG]

I better start putting my Backyard Poultry mags in with his 4WD mags in his "office", if you know what I mean! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by