I couldn't HELP myself

R@ndy

Songster
10 Years
Mar 20, 2009
Taneytown
Well it started this evening when I got home to late to make Southern States before they closed to get some treats and feed for my chickens.

So I decided to take a trip with a buddy of mine to TSC
big_smile.png

As we pulled into the parking lot I said to my buddy; I wonder if this TSC has chicks and if not bet they will have them soon.

As soon as I went threw the door, I herd peep, peep, peep, peep!!! My Mind went blank and I went straight to the chicks
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
and it was all over!!!

They had straight run mixed bantams so I decided to get 14:D and what looked like to me 6 different types.

Of course I didn't have any thing I needed because I wasn't going to do something like that until later,,,, so I stocked up on everything I needed to brood chicks and off to the house I went to face the misses with my new little friends
smile.png

Not sure what they are so hopefully ya'll could help me out
big_smile.png

(1)

ChicksApril17003.jpg

ChicksApril17002.jpg

ChicksApril17001.jpg

(2)

ChicksApril17006.jpg

ChicksApril17005.jpg

ChicksApril17004.jpg

(3)

ChicksApril17027.jpg

ChicksApril17026.jpg

ChicksApril17024.jpg

(4)

ChicksApril17019.jpg

ChicksApril17018.jpg

ChicksApril17017.jpg

(5)

ChicksApril17009.jpg

ChicksApril17007.jpg

(6)

ChicksApril17016.jpg

ChicksApril17014.jpg

ChicksApril17013.jpg

ChicksApril17020.jpg

The only one that I can honestly hope to know is number 3, because I just ordered some Blue Mille Fleur d'Uccles that look like it. Yours may be plain Mille Fleurs (though I wouldn't call a Mille Fleur plain by a long stretch), or I could be totally wrong. I'm just saying mine look like that, but with a little more dark colored down.

Haha, know it probably doesn't help too much, but I tried
smile.png

(Also, it could be a Brahma I guess, as they have feathered legs as well. I don't know what Brahma chicks look like, just their legs lol. If I were you I would look them up and see what matches those chicks the best.)

Edit: 1 could be a Cochin I think. Again, double check me.

Last edited:
Your chick #4 looks just like one I picked up last month. It ended up with really pretty barring, like a barred rock bantam. I'm not positive because I am still not sure about mine. I got 5 little black bantie chicks. The other 4 are still black and I have no clue what they are yet!

Looks like you have some Light Brahmas, Golden Laced Polish, Buff Laced Polish, and Barred Rocks.... and some others I can't ID.

You picked some pretty ones!!! I probably would have went for the same ones.

Back
Top Bottom