I CRAVE A BUFF BRAHMA BANTAM!!!!

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by beakkeeper, Dec 4, 2008.

1. beakkeeper

beakkeeper Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 20, 2008
    Does anyone have any experience with them? They are way too cute!

Pics please!!

*Note- if you have one for me I can't take it yet! [​IMG] maybe next spring....

2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

seriousbill has some-they are gorgeous! Hopefully, she'll post some pics for you.

3. seriousbill

seriousbill Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2008
    Ohio
    Sure, here's a snapshot of Turtle taken back in August. Y'know, this makes me realize I really need to get out there by the bantam pens and take some new pictures. I don't think I have a single picture of Bane, my other cockerel, who is actually turning out to be a pretty decent-looking little fella. And I don't have any good ones of the girls right now. I'll see if I can't do a bit better on this in a few days.

[​IMG]

4. glowworm

glowworm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 10, 2008
    SacraTomato, CA
    Wow, turtle is so pretty!

5. beakkeeper

beakkeeper Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 20, 2008
    Quote:If he looks anything like this guy, he's not gonna be so bad! [​IMG] I love your beautiful bird!

6. seriousbill

seriousbill Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2008
    Ohio
    Thanks, guys. [​IMG]

7. junebug7334

junebug7334 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2008
    wow! pretty birdy!

8. ugly ducky

ugly ducky Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2008
    S.E. MO
    I've got Buff Brahma Bantams, and they are really calm, docile birds. Good layers of small, but decent size eggs. IF you get some, you will love them. Here is a pic of one pair and a couple of their chicks. I will be selling eggs as soon as my pullets start laying, which should be soon.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    I don't have the bantams, only standards. I do however agree with ducky. They are very calm, easygoing birds.

10. rooster1969

rooster1969 Out Of The Brooder

Oct 24, 2008
    i know your feelings . i drove to ohio national back in november to get a pair (about 6 hour drive one way) and i don't regret it a bit . i love the two i got!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by