I decided to write a story because every one likes chicken lovers.

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by ckngrl, Sep 21, 2011.

1. ckngrl

ckngrl Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 3, 2010
    my story is not a bout chickens, and i am still reading yours, chickenlover98. chapter 1

Was I dead? No, my crumpled body filled with air as I took my first breath. My eyelids were heavy, and I did not open them for a while. But I had to. Slowly- ever so slowly my eyelids lifted. I stared at my mother in her brilleance, at her gray/orange scales, at her brown eyes, and most of all, her 12 children. All of them were red, orenge, and green. Exitedly I looked down at my own scales- just to have a commen, checkered garters scales stare back at me. only one of my siblings comferted me. "I- I'm sure the gray will fade, and a nice green will com in, and, the gray is- a - eligant." then, we slithered off to live out our little snake lives.
    I soon learned what to eat, what not to eat, and what wasn't even edibal. my instincts grew, offering more than just slugs. They told me what fish were o.k. and what fish were poisoness. Now, because of my knoledge, I did not need them any more. so I ate, and I grew,and I ate some more, till I was no longer a snakling, I was a full grown snake!
    only one thing trubled me there in the bau. I needed a name. And my mother had not forgotten.

what do you think? (she is a snake) [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 21, 2011
  2. OwlLover

OwlLover Alaskan Wanderer

Aug 25, 2011
    I think it's good! [​IMG]

3. ckngrl

Sep 3, 2010
    thanks!

4. ckngrl

Sep 3, 2010
    chapter 2

I finally saw a... somthing. all the snakes had been talking about them. "Just moved to the marsh," and "the bau would be better without thossse, thossse, thossse! Thossse things!" or "they've got legsss- four of e'm, and there furry(like a moussse) from head to toe! that'sss right- only one toe!" Yes, they were covered in fuzz alright! huge thorns stuck out of what i thought to be a head. I shivvered- what did they do with them? mash us? kill and eat? "ohh. they are ssskary, aren't they sssister?" I turned away from the beast to look at my freind Enester. "where did you come from Enessster? I thought I wasss alone." "Try yousssing your toung sssome time." she retorted. we looked away, at the somthing. "it's a deer I think. Or a teer- I really don't know which." she murmered. Suddenly a pounding sounded and the ground vibrated. I srunk into a tight ball but it got louder and louder until I was bouncing up and down. two of the deer were fighting with there thorns, stomping on the ground like it was a threat. the only problem was- they were headed towards our log! "Enesster- we gotta go!!" I wailed over th pounding. I slithered towards the nearest tree- about ten feet away. "wait for me!" yelled my number one friend. eight feet. seven feet. A lod crack wheez crack thudd thudd told us what happend to our log. just four more feet! the deer were gainig on us. "run!!" Enester yelled. "we don't have legss! ssslither!!" I yelled back. The deer were three feet away from us and three feet to the tree! just before me and Enester got smooshed, we reached the little tree of saifty. they crashed into the tree with a thudd, nocking me out of my hiding place. underneath the foot of a deer! "Enessster!!!"

Last edited: Sep 21, 2011
  5. ckngrl

Sep 3, 2010
    chapter 3

I squiggled out of reach of the hunormus foot, so terrified my body acted for me. Enester and I slid away as if we had never been there. being a water snake, Enester slid into the wetness, me right at her tale. taking our chances with the big fish, we picked our way across the bau, far away from the deer. relieved, we reached another part of the great big bau. and then I got a feeling. It was a strange one, it didn't make any sense. go away from the bau? go away from my home? to- the uknown? "Enessster-" I said in a shaky voice. "I," "don't worry dear, you can ssstay the night in my borrow. you mussst be white to the gillsss. come in." "thank you," I said. how could I ever tell her?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 23, 2011
  6. ckngrl

Sep 3, 2010
    no "good story"s? not even "nice"? wow, nobody likes snakes.[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. ckngrl

Sep 3, 2010
    come on! any body? last time any body said "good" was a week ago! I'm gonna go tell sombody.... still no replys? your all guilty!.................... sombody?[​IMG]

8. hispoptart

hispoptart Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2011
    NW Colorado
    Awwww well I like snakkes, good story so far [​IMG]

9. ckngrl

Sep 3, 2010
    finally! thanks![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by