I did a facial and make-over,, my "fancy face" pic

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by WriterofWords, Feb 4, 2009.

1. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    I've been thinking of selling Mary Kay part time, to see if I could get a little extra coming in so I went to a "party" last night given by a co-worker who sells it. I don't normally wear make up as you can see in my avatar and other pics I've posted. Usually if I wear makeup it is stage makeup when I'm in a production or stuff thrown on for meetings or what-have-you. So here I am, in full war paint, what do you think? No I'm not fishing for compliments, but does it look ok?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    It was odd feeling because I was also the oldest one there!
    PS: Try to ignore the strange right eye, the socket was damaged during the incident when my face was rebuilt.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2009
  2. Cuban Longtails

Cuban Longtails Flock Mistress

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
    Looks good to me! Not obnoxious, just the right amount! [​IMG]

3. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    i think it looks very nice! it enhances your features, but i don't feel like i am looking at the make-up, just the person!

lovely! [​IMG]

4. crtrlovr

crtrlovr Still chillin' with my peeps

yep; very becoming. Not "OH MY GOODNESS! Someone spilled the makeup case!" that so many people go for ... [​IMG] looks very nice! [​IMG]

5. steffpeck

steffpeck Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2007
    Erda, UT
    I think it looks very natural and nice. Buy the way, if you wouldn't have said something about your eye, I would have never noticed.

6. crtrlovr

crtrlovr Still chillin' with my peeps

Quote:Yep! What she said! ^ I believe that's the real success of makeup; to enhance a person's natural beauty and leave the impression of the beauty, not the impression of the makeup itself.

7. Rhett&SarahsMom

Rhett&SarahsMom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2008
    very nice.
    Let us know if you decide to sell MK.

8. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    Thank you, I guess I'm just so use to people giving me odd looks about my little "issues" with my face I warn you first! I've never tried to sell before, and they have the hobby type sales that I think I could do.

9. Jena

Jena The Welsh Witch

Nov 2, 2008
    Cardiff
    Looks very nice,

well done, and your eyes look good.

Should prove to be a good extra income and fun too.

Jena.

10. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    Quote:maybe this would give you more confidence about the "issues" and you may be able to help others who are dealing with similar circumstances.

count me in for lip gloss. it's my life blood.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by