I don't even have chickens

IDIOT HUSBAND

Songster
10 Years
May 6, 2009
Burgin, KY
I don't even have chickens yet. They should be ready in about 10 days. I have a beutiful wife (don't tell her) two children 1 boy (6) 1 girl (4) and we will be moving to a new home with 20 acres in about 8 days. I've been researching this chicken project for the last year and now it's time. Thanks to everone I have already gotten iformation off of. God bless you all

welcome-byc.gif
& GOOD LUCK fron Alabama

Wow, congratulations on your new move and your new chickens. You and your family are in for a wonderful adventure!
smile.png

When we first bought the place the kids wanted pets and since I have been looking at chicken to start with it's an easy decision. I would also like our children to know that all food doesn't come from kroger. I've always liked this website because you hear from people all around the world and all with different veiws, the education that all the members her have is far more than 1 person could ever cover by themselves

welcome-byc.gif
from Oregon
29255_ani-tip_da_hat.gif

After ya get settled in to your new place and your chickens start laying those fresh farm eggs don't forget about some fresh bacon & breakfast sausage. Another good experience for the young ones (and maybe yourself).

Back
Top Bottom