I don't have any Chicken Poop!! WAH!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by JennsPeeps, Dec 24, 2008.

1. JennsPeeps

JennsPeeps Rhymes with 'henn'

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    I ordered some Chicken Poop lip balm on 12/17 from drugstore.com and it's stuck in Redmond, which is only 40 miles away.

Darn snow! I wanted everyone in my family to get some Chicken Poop from Santa.

2. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

I know how you feel. I ordered something on the 15th, shipped on the 16th, was due there on the 19th.... but is still not here, and says was delayed. Sat in Redmond for two days! Tracker says it's in Everett now. LOL Good luck!

3. ThePamperedPullet

ThePamperedPullet Chillin' With My Peeps

My aunt lives in Bellevue and she just got her mail for the first time in a week last night. I sure do love this Florida Sun. "82" today, 83 tomorrow.....
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

4. chickenbuddy

chickenbuddy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2008
    So why is it called chicken poop?

5. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    it's called chicken poop because sometimes people say when you have chapped lips to put chicken poop on them so you wont lick them.

i have my last tube in my purse right now. I LOVE this stuff. it really helps in the wintry conditions here in Michigan.

6. JennsPeeps

JennsPeeps Rhymes with 'henn'

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    As Miss Jayne says, it's good stuff. I haven't tried it yet, but b/c DBF and I are the family weirdos who raise as much of our own food on our teensy city lot as possible, I thought it would be funny to give everyone some in their stocking. What a bummer it'll have to wait.

7. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Hey Miss_Jayne - did you score lip balm from Santa??? I did! Three from Victoria Secret and 3 from Blistex. Woo hoo!

8. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    Quote:heck yes, i can't remember the brand, i'll have to look at it.

Santa brought my two girls lots of Burt's Bees, Giant Lip Smackers and small Lip Smackers. i'm raising them right...[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by