I don't understand...one pip and its day 19! UPDATE, PG 2!

Tsagirl

Songster
12 Years
Dec 9, 2007
Springfield,OR
Ok so the temps throughout the whole hatch have been a even 100 degrees and I have a 1588 genisis hova bator.....and also the humidity has been 50%-55% and now of course I set them all for the next 3 days and the humididty is 65%.

I wonder what is going on? These can't be 19 day old chicks..can they?

what do you all think?
th.gif

Last edited:
I have had 2 hatches so far and Ive had 19 day pippers-they didnt come out till day 20 though-I still have 2 eggs in bator at day 22-the other 5 hatched yesterday :) good luck

Sometimes they go earlier than we count. Were they shipped eggs? i have had the hatch earlier than 21 on shipped eggs.

yes they were shipped and if I remember right it was so freaking hot outside and on my doorstep when i got them. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I am wondering.........

I just had a day 19 hatch- and 8 more pipping & wobbling. My temps were at 99 the whole time.These are mostly banties- but I have a RIR that pipped today too. Must be a good moon to be born under.
tongue.png

Ohh good! This makes me feel good about them. This incubator is turning out to be so far the best. Lets see how many hatch!
smile.png

I have lots of eggs hatching from EE's and Millies and one BCM(this is the one that is pipped) and show quality RIR(really looking forward to them!)

wee.gif

Now I am gonna have to wait....glad I am at work or I would be staring in the incubator as we speak.
lau.gif

pop.gif

ok hopefully that incubator will be full by Saturday(day 21!)

fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

oHHHH NO roo vibes here!!!!!
roll.png

Lots of pullet vibes!!
ya.gif

I definatly need that for this hatch as I live surrounded by city yet in the county(uhhhhh sucks
th.gif
)

anyway still at work for another hour...the wait is killing me!
pop.gif

Back
Top Bottom