I feel bad! ughh

Discussion in 'Feeding & Watering Your Flock' started by joe17, Aug 13, 2010.

1. joe17

joe17 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2009
    Louisiana
    I have some silkies with a red bottom plastic feeder. Well it was 8 o clock and I decided to top off the feeders. They had a month old silkie in the feeder and I poured feed over it! I quickly got him out of their and no harm done! I just feel bad for the poor silkie. Imma have to keep it filled to the top now! I dont know whether this is funny or what!

2. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

I think it's kinda funny... [​IMG] I've done the same thing, she just poofed up her feathers and gave me a look of pure evil. [​IMG] Of course, it wasn't a silkie. [​IMG]

3. mgw

mgw Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2010
    Eastern Wa.
    maybe he will learn to stay outta there, it is sort of funny in a diabolical way LOL. [​IMG]

4. RedRoosterFarm

RedRoosterFarm **LOVE MY SERAMAS**

Mar 25, 2010
    Eatonville, Washington
    I have a few of those feeders and now I hang them but the metal ones are a pain. My Polish and Seramas both lay eggs in them. I always have to look before pouring too. I have around 30 feeders so I kinda get in a hurry but have to look.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2010
  5. hudsonhousechicks

hudsonhousechicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 2, 2010
    Austin
    It's like she was caught in a mini grain silo! That type of thing seems bound to happen. They're so tiny and fast and into everything. Very cute story.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by