1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

i feel bad .....

Discussion in 'Caged Birds - Finches, Canaries, Cockatiels, Parro' started by PaigeHgibson, May 16, 2011.

1. PaigeHgibson

PaigeHgibson Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2011
    VIRGINIA
    I was preparing for school this morning . exams all week [​IMG] and sammie my quaker who is used to all the attention on him in the mornings was very distraught .... He kept yelling " cmere , hey you cmere" "step up " "get over here " I took him out and cuddled him and said mommy was very busy and i would play with him later , i put him back and he started up again , and that made my Too realize he wanted to be cuddled [​IMG] so he climbed down his cage and onto the fllor to come get me ... then it was a domino effect , conures, tiels, quaker, Too wanted their morning routine [​IMG] cant blame them , but I am gonna have to study extra hard during study hall LOl

[​IMG]

2. chicmom

chicmom Dances with Chickens

Feb 24, 2009
    Strasburg Ohio
    Well, he is soooo cute! Don't worry.....you gotta study. They'll be OK! [​IMG]

3. usschicago1

usschicago1 Suburban Cochins

Aug 11, 2009
    Taunton, MA
    LOL [​IMG]

4. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    [​IMG] I remember studying for exams and having to wear earplugs because all the birds were soooooo jealous of me looking at books and not playing with them!

5. Akane

Akane Overrun With Chickens

Jun 15, 2008
    Kaze just eats books, pencils, and my computer while I do work. He also thinks it's play when I type and he chases my fingers. Linnies are too small to do any real damage to things. Otherwise I'd have no keys left on my computer and all my mechanical pencils would be cracked. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by