I feel like a stalker

Arelwood

Songster
Feb 13, 2022
I spent yesterday afternoon installing a coop camera. Debated about putting in the run or putting in the coop. Went for coop. Then proceeded to waste a bunch of time checking the camera while I was at work. And another hour right before bed watching them settle down in the coop. Starting to feel like I am obsessing a bit here.

BTW I have the Reolink Argus 2 camera with solar panel. Can recommend. No subscription. Cloud access. Has an alarming option and talk option.
Coop_Cam_playback_1650985309217[1].jpg

I spent yesterday afternoon installing a coop camera. Debated about putting in the run or putting in the coop. Went for coop. Then proceeded to waste a bunch of time checking the camera while I was at work. And another hour right before bed watching them settle down in the coop. Starting to feel like I am obsessing a bit here.

BTW I have the Reolink Argus 2 camera with solar panel. Can recommend. No subscription. Cloud access. Has an alarming option and talk option.
View attachment 3079992
I got one when I had a bully in the flock or I thought I did turkens out the one getting injured was bully other but the others put her back in her place lol.

I totally want to do this!
Do it! I mostly just wanted to check on them when I am at work. But it will sure be handy in the winter when I don't want to go outside!
I need to adjust the camera, but there is a thermometer/hygrometer on the far wall. If I can get the angle right, I will be able to see if its too hot/cold/moist!

Back
Top Bottom