1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I feel like such a failure compared to BellLisamo.......

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by kelseygirl707, May 10, 2009.

1. kelseygirl707

kelseygirl707 Dances with Chickens

Mar 3, 2009
    Lakeport, Ca.
    So this is my 500th post and it took me 2 months 1 week to get here. My husband thought I needed a intervention when he found out I was about to hit post 500, but then I told him that BellLisamo hit almost 3,100 on her 3 month anniversary.... needless to say, he let the idea of an intervention go, he now realizes it could be much worse, LOL (Much better in my mind)

So I bow to you BellLisamo [​IMG] , and thank you for saving me from an intervention, LOL, may your jabber fill these threads for many years to come, LOL.

2. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    Youre just not as "mouthy" as BellLisamo. [​IMG]

3. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:He has NO idea how bad it can be. [​IMG]

4. kelseygirl707

Mar 3, 2009
    Lakeport, Ca.
    Quote:He has NO idea how bad it can be. [​IMG]

LOL, I think he will have me put down [​IMG] if I have anything close to 15,000 on my 1 year anniversary! LOL. [​IMG]

5. debilorrah

Yeah, well, it happened. I am not sure how but it did.

6. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

Quote:A LOTTA late nights and more than a COUPLE bottles of wine I'm certain.... [​IMG]

7. debilorrah

Quote:A LOTTA late nights and more than a COUPLE bottles of wine I'm certain.... [​IMG]

I'm actually usually only here til 10ish on week nights and 11 or so on weekends......

8. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

"BellLisamo & debiraymond.... making the rest of us look like slackers since 2008/2009"

[​IMG]

They sure do lift the heat off of other addicts by comparison.

9. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    Quote:Dont sell her short, she hasnt reached her 9 month anniversary yet, she should be at 20,000 by the time a year is up. [​IMG]

10. kelseygirl707

Mar 3, 2009
    Lakeport, Ca.
    Quote:Dont sell her short, she hasnt reached her 9 month anniversary yet, she should be at 20,000 by the time a year is up. [​IMG]

I think you mean 22,000+.... [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by