I feel so bad!! lol

Chick1043

Songster
8 Years
Jun 5, 2011
Idaho
So I was going inside to feel a pitcher up for my chickens water and the phone rang! So I answered it and forgot all about the water!!! So a couple days later the coop needed cleaned so I started cleaning it and thought to myself "Wait a minute, wheres their water?" and realized what happened!! So I ran in the house got the pitcher and gave them water and they went CRAZY!! lol AAAH!! I feel so bad!! How could have I forgotten that!?!?

You better put a sign on the door to remind yourself that the chickens need water & food EVERYDAY.......
hmm.png

Quote:
yeahhh animals tend to go CRAZY for a drink when they havent had one in days! even though they may HAVE water in their drinker/dish/bowl/whatever... it should still be dumped out and given cool fresh clean water everyday! sometimes when my birds make them messy i change em twice a day(mostly my quail) but occasional chicken coops waters get pretty dirty preety fast. FRESH clean water and food will give you happy healthy and most of all LIVING birds. maybe some eggs too
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom