I feel this worth passing along....USPS/UPS/FED EX EMAIL VIRUS!

Rare Feathers Farm

Crowing
11 Years
Apr 1, 2008
Pleasant Valley, (Okanogan) WA
My Coop
My Coop
Feel this worth passing along. With the holidays coming up, I can see where this could be a real problem.

The newest virus circulating is the UPS/Fed Ex/USPS Delivery Failure. You will receive an e-mail from UPS, Fed Ex, or USPS along with a packet number. It will say that they were unable to deliver a package sent to you on such-and-such a date. It then asks you to print out the invoice copy attached. DON'T TRY TO PRINT THIS. IT LAUNCHES THE VIRUS! Pass this warning on to all your PC operators at work and home.This virus has caused Millions of dollars in damage in the past few days.

Snopes confirms that it is real.

http://www.snopes.com/computer/virus/ups.asp

I sure wish people had something better to do than mess with innocent folks. what do they get out of doing this to people. Makes not sense to me.
idunno.gif

ETA; Thanks for sharing this. may have saved someone from having a really bad day.

Last edited:
Tis the season, it'll get even worse as we approach the holidays. Just be careful and skeptical.

I rarely open attachments, even though I have an online business and ship all the time. Even friends know better than to send attachments now.

Thank you for the warning!
smile.png

tis' the season to be jolly la la la la la laaaaa la la laaaaaa gunna' send you a nasty virus la la la la la la la la laaaaaaa hope you love it i shure do here to runing your christmas tooooooo
smile.png
my new christmas song
tongue.png

mom'sfolly :

I got this one, it went directly to my spam folder. Why would the post office have my e-mail address?

Actually they have mine, because I print shipping labels online via PayPal. PayPal and Ebay will both bear watching this year. too.​

Back
Top Bottom