I finally ordered my Genesis!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by perfectly_polish, May 3, 2008.

1. perfectly_polish

perfectly_polish Overrun With Chickens

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    Yes that's right I finally took the plunge and got another incubator and turner! I decided to order from cutler because they are shipping it faster. I actually have eggs on the way, well lots of eggs, and my first incubator was filled up and I explained it to them and they shipped it that day, which was yesterday, so hopefully I should be getting it soon! This addiction never stops does it? [​IMG]

Last edited: May 3, 2008
  2. horsechick

horsechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2007
    Eaton, Ohio
    You'll love it, its the "Ron Popiel" of incubators, "set it and forget it"
    We bought two with turners from cutlers. Ran around $150 total for each one. Not bad at all.
    Best of luck!

It sure doesn't stop...[​IMG]

This is our first year for chickens, kids wanted to show them in 4-H (along with horses..) we now have about 50 live chicks outside and another 20 inside, and a set hatching now....
    My DH, bless his heart is beside himself..[​IMG]

LOL!!! [​IMG]

Best of luck!
    Angela

3. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    I wish I had ordered mine through cutler because I called yesterday (a week AFTER I ordered and was charged for my bator) and they said it had JUST shipped that day! UGH! If only I had known! Now she tells me it may take 10 business days to get here [​IMG] I hate waiting...I have a lady that was planning on sending me eggs this Monday! I emailed her to tell her she may want to wait on that now [​IMG] I bet you get yours before I do.

4. horsechick

horsechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2007
    Eaton, Ohio
    We already have ours, when I ordered them from cutlers it only took a few days and we had them.
    Hope yours arrives soon! [​IMG]
    Best of luck!

5. perfectly_polish

perfectly_polish Overrun With Chickens

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    Quote:Oh man, I hope you get yours in time. I guess GQF is really busy, especially this time of year. Good luck [​IMG]

6. Crunchie

Crunchie Brook Valley Farm

Mar 1, 2007
    Maryland
    Quote:Oh man, I hope you get yours in time. I guess GQF is really busy, especially this time of year. Good luck [​IMG]

And I definitely think that BYC and MissPrissy are contributing factors to this.... [​IMG]

You'll love the Genesis. I just finished a great hatch with my new one!! I did order mine from Cutler, simply because I was impatient. It got to us in a few days.

Happy hatching! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by