I got a $90 clearance playhouse from Lowes!!!

rebecca10782

Songster
11 Years
Apr 24, 2008
It's not the Belamy, I found My Own Little Playhouse, the dimentiions are the same but the door is a bit larger which is good. They are also on clearance for 90.

Really? Wow, do you have a picture? Or an item number? i think all the BYCers nabbed all the Belamy Playhouses. i was very lucky to get one of those. Congrats! And we must have pictures!
smile.png

Sorry, that would help
roll.png
It's 263210. Someone on here made their coupe out of one, it is in the small coupe section, they painted it red. It is light blue with white trim originally.

Oh but the belamy is still available. Here in Dublin they had both available, but it is special order. But no shipping, you just have to pick it up at Lowes.

Oh, i've seen those blue ones. i probably don't need another one, but if i could find another on clearance, that would be great. Probably just need to head into a Lowes store and have them do a local search.

i am imagining parental discussions all across the nation - "Mommy, why can't i have a cute playhouse?" "Sorry honey, all the mad chicken people have scooped them all up."

Fair Oaks is in Sacramento County. Kinda north east of downtown Sac. It's near Orangevale, Carmichael, Citrus Heights, Folsom. It's nice. We just moved here in April from Southern California. i grew up in Sacramento, but had never lived in this particular area. It's an older part of town, larger lots, big trees. PLUS - we have the annual Chicken Festival!

Back
Top Bottom