I Got A Mullet!!!!!! PICS!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by jbourget, Nov 4, 2011.

1. jbourget

jbourget Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2008
    CT
    For no real good reason, just decided to give myself a mullet last night LOL its pretty cool looking, i think ill keep it for a while. Everyone gives me pretty crazy looks [​IMG] and people at work said i better not have paid for it. wich i didnt of course [​IMG]

Here a pic i took quickly after doing it lol....my hairs a little wet but ill try to get a better one tonight its all POOFY NOW and looks all JOE DIRT like......lmao [​IMG]

[​IMG]

its a lil blurry but hey its a phone pic.. now i have to grow it out all winter [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 4, 2011
  2. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

[​IMG]

3. ChickiKat

ChickiKat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2011
    Eastern Kansas
    picture please!

4. Knock Kneed Hen

Knock Kneed Hen California Dream'in Chickens

Feb 15, 2010
    So. Cal.
    Uh oh, you own a FLOWBEE too? My husband gives himself a mullet cut all the time......[​IMG]

Good thing I'm skilled enough to clean it up. Now hear me: NOBODY looks good in a mullet.

At least post a pic. [​IMG]

5. jbourget

Apr 4, 2008
    CT
    HAHA! nope just a pair of clippers from walmart, was sick of my sideburns curlign all around so what the heck this was a good way to fix that [​IMG]

and on the radio this morning they were talking about haircuts and mullets was the worst on their list [​IMG]

I like it!!!! my girlfriend is going to go crazy when she sees me tonight lol i havent told her!!! ill have her take a picture and post it sometime soon for yall

6. jbourget

Apr 4, 2008
    CT
    Oh nevermind i just got a pretty good shot here at my desk while on break LOL check it out peoples

[​IMG]

7. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Running over with Blessings Premium Member

Oct 3, 2009
    Western N.C.
    Quote:Looks like you started something and got side tracked and forgot to finish [​IMG] don't hate me! [​IMG]

8. r4eboxer

r4eboxer Crooked Creek Poultry

Sep 20, 2011
    Fairmont
    gawd I must be getting old, we called that a mohawk in my day. Called a mullet if the front was short and the back was long and thin.
    I actually like it! [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 4, 2011
  9. jbourget

Apr 4, 2008
    CT
    Lol well yeah i guess you could call it that? i am trying to grow it out in the back, but i like the front up too! Hehe

10. ChickInDelight

ChickInDelight Never an Empty Nest

Apr 27, 2011
    Browntown, VA
    I am also thinking Mohawk or Feau Hawk.

Mohawk:
    [​IMG]

Child is practicing his stink eye to teach the chickens.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by