I Got A Mullet!!!!!! PICS!

jbourget

Songster
11 Years
Apr 4, 2008
CT
For no real good reason, just decided to give myself a mullet last night LOL its pretty cool looking, i think ill keep it for a while. Everyone gives me pretty crazy looks
lol.png
and people at work said i better not have paid for it. wich i didnt of course
bun.gif

Here a pic i took quickly after doing it lol....my hairs a little wet but ill try to get a better one tonight its all POOFY NOW and looks all JOE DIRT like......lmao
gig.gif

8420_mullet.jpg

its a lil blurry but hey its a phone pic.. now i have to grow it out all winter
wee.gif
tongue2.gif

Last edited:
Uh oh, you own a FLOWBEE too? My husband gives himself a mullet cut all the time......
hmm.png

Good thing I'm skilled enough to clean it up. Now hear me: NOBODY looks good in a mullet.

At least post a pic.
lol.png

HAHA! nope just a pair of clippers from walmart, was sick of my sideburns curlign all around so what the heck this was a good way to fix that
lol.png

and on the radio this morning they were talking about haircuts and mullets was the worst on their list
hmm.png

I like it!!!! my girlfriend is going to go crazy when she sees me tonight lol i havent told her!!! ill have her take a picture and post it sometime soon for yall

Oh nevermind i just got a pretty good shot here at my desk while on break LOL check it out peoples

8420_mullet_2.jpg

gawd I must be getting old, we called that a mohawk in my day. Called a mullet if the front was short and the back was long and thin.
I actually like it!
ep.gif

Last edited:
Lol well yeah i guess you could call it that? i am trying to grow it out in the back, but i like the front up too! Hehe

Back
Top Bottom