Angeline: the Bad Bun Chronicles

Pics
Definitely get her! Harlequin rabbits are beautiful.

The arba has no taste. I’m just joking!
Harlequin is a recognized mini Rex color so if I breed them I will contribute to the harlequin color Pool in standard and hopefully they'll be recognized:fl:fl:fl

Harlequin is a recognized mini Rex color so if I breed them I will contribute to the harlequin color Pool in standard and hopefully they'll be recognized:fl:fl:fl
Congrats! How exciting. I feel like I set off a chain reaction. First @Kiki , now you, next @EverythingDucks !!
Do you have pictures of them? :love :bun

Congrats! How exciting. I feel like I set off a chain reaction. First @Kiki , now you, next @EverythingDucks !!
Do you have pictures of them? :love
I will soon, they're a bit underweight but I've bred that out of my stock before. I'm getting a chocolate buck, two black does (chocolate carriers) and possibly the harlequin.

I cannot stop laughing. I've never seen that movie so I didn't know what to expect, but it's absolutely perfect.
I've never seen that movie either. The only thing wrong with that song and the bunnies is that he didn't take a bite of everything new.

20210922_140356.jpg
She tried to jump over the gate and then stared at it for a few moments, trying to figure out why it didn't work.
That board she's in front of is covering the cat door, and now she has been denied another method of entry.

Back
Top Bottom