Angeline: the Bad Bun Chronicles

Pics
View attachment 2848105I had a volunteer check for cobwebs under the guest bed 🤭
Chili gets cobwebs on his whiskers all the time when he runs under the couch, or squeezes into some little space somewhere. He's so small, he can get pretty much anywhere. 😂
Is she getting more cuddly now? Can you hold her longer than before?

Chili gets cobwebs on his whiskers all the time when he runs under the couch, or squeezes into some little space somewhere. He's so small, he can get pretty much anywhere. 😂
Aw. He's helping you clean the house. 🤗
Is she getting more cuddly now? Can you hold her longer than before?
I wouldn't say she's more cuddly. I can hold her longer, but you can tell she doesn't like it. She likes to follow me around the room, or if I call her name and make a kissing noise she'll come to me.

I wouldn't say she's more cuddly. I can hold her longer, but you can tell she doesn't like it. She likes to follow me around the room, or if I call her name and make a kissing noise she'll come to me.
That's really cute that she follows you around.
When you're holding her, have you tried rubbing her ears, or massaging her head right between her ears? Chili always loves when I do that.

That's really cute that she follows you around.
When you're holding her, have you tried rubbing her ears, or massaging her head right between her ears? Chili always loves when I do that.
I have rubbed her head and stroked her body, and she just flattens her ears against her head, and sits in this little furry torpedo position. Doesn't look like she likes it. 🤷‍♀️

I have rubbed her head and stroked her body, and she just flattens her ears against her head, and sits in this little furry torpedo position. Doesn't look like she likes it. 🤷‍♀️
That means she likes it.
It's the position they go into when they're relaxed.

'torpedo' is definitely one of the more interesting ways to describe a rabbit

https://www.thesprucepets.com/sounds-that-rabbits-make-1835745

Sounds are an easy way to see if she's happy. If she's stretching out like a sausage it may just be her having a tude, my most stubborn rexes would stretch out like that when I tried to pose them🙄. If she lays to her side, snuggles up (kinda the equivalent of tucking up your knees on the sofa), or slides her head low then she's probably content.

I'm honestly not quite sure what a "torpedo position", but it doesn't sound like she dislikes it to me. A rabbit who is not enjoying being held will try to get away.

I'm honestly not quite sure what a "torpedo position", but it doesn't sound like she dislikes it to me. A rabbit who is not enjoying being held will try to get away.
20210927_151435_1.gif

Back
Top Bottom