i got a new top hatch incubator for FREE!!!!, ***PICS*** updated

quintinp

Songster
9 Years
Oct 22, 2010
Southern Oklahoma
well here it is, it is doing pretty well, i will post ya'll to keep ya'll updated on how the temp is, i got it free from my mom's work friend, he is going to go into the quail business............. the light is shutting on and off
70328_browertophatch_001.jpg
70328_browertophatch_002.jpg
70328_browertophatch_003.jpg

Last edited:
yep i know,,,, i never got lucky like this before,,, today after school me and my bro were on the front porch, and he said "what is that on the porch swing?" i didn't know what it was, i actually guessed it was a dehydrator before i opened the top, i saw the inside of it and instantly realized the it was a brower top hatch incubator, i started screaming and i thought it was a dream i guess i was just lucky, and also today i had an art reception at an art center nearby, and i got 1st place there

I am borrowing one just like this. The light flickers when it is about up to temperature. WE have a sheet on top of it to darken the room a bit. I ordered a 'tower' that will protect (hopefully) the chicks from the hot light bulb (60W). You can download instructions to go with it in Brower.com. Good luck with it!

Seriously figure out now what you're going to use as a little sweater for it. I thought naahhh I don't need one my house is constant in temperature. I was wrong lol I used a beach towel with hair clips
smile.png

btw FREE is awesome!!
thumbsup.gif

i think i am having a problem, the fan and egg turner motor are turning off, and when i pick up the incubator they turn back on, but they go off, is this a fluctuating thing, i dont know?????????

Back
Top Bottom