I got an incubater!!!

Cats Critters

Completely Indecisive
13 Years
Oct 15, 2007
Clarion County, PA
My Coop
My Coop
My neighbor who built my coup and gave me a feeder just gave me an incubator!it Says on the box HOVA-BATER Incubator I'll read the instructions better later. One Q tho there is this round gold color piece loss in the box what does it do? and where does it go?

Good luck I built my to and they are great.They started hatching friday.First time hatching only been raising for a few mounths but im hooked
jumpy.gif
wee.gif

That round gold thingy is the heating element. You should have a nut and screw to attach it to the top. If those are missing no biggie just go to the website and get the directions and get more at the hardware store.

Good Luck!
clap.gif

The "round, gold colored" piece is the thermostat wafer. There should be a micro switch attached to it, as well. It is the heart of the unit and if it's not complete and working correctly, you have only a bad beer cooler.

DO read the instructions. Follow them if you like, or if you really want to do this right, do the following:
If it still has the red-liquid filled bulb thermometer - throw it out.
Get a digital, remote probe thermometer, a water-filled tube squeezy toy and a simple hygrometer. Then check back with us before you do anything, so we can tell you what to do with this stuff...

Back
Top Bottom