I Got Busted Red Handed!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Sir Birdaholic, Jul 3, 2010.

1. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

I got up about 3 this morning, sitting around drinking coffee, waiting on sunrise, when I decided to go to the swapmeet in Beebe,Ar. about 45 miles away. My DW wasn't up when I left, but she was outside taking pictures of her flowers when I got back. Well, she thinks 87 birds are enough, but I know better. Here's the "GOT BUSTED" evidence. 8 Pharoah Giant Brown Quail.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    AREN'T THEY ADORABLE!!

2. jerseygirl1

jerseygirl1 Crowing

Jun 20, 2009
    Orange County, NY
    Absolutely!!!!!

3. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    [​IMG]

4. 1_FnkyFrm

1_FnkyFrm Songster

Jun 6, 2010
    Knoxville, Tn
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    Since you were able to post this, she apparently has let you live, so that's a good thing! [​IMG]

I am assuming since she was taking pictures she took the one of you with the cage and you aren't bleeding in it, so she must have not hit you too hard [​IMG]

Although you do kind of had the "Deer in the Headlights" look in the pic [​IMG]

6. Sir Birdaholic

Quote:Rather guilty look eh? It just took a few minutes, & now " they're cool", she says.

7. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    Quote:Rather guilty look eh? It just took a few minutes, & now " they're cool", she says.

Well Good, I was worried she might get back at ya in your sleep [​IMG] I have had a few guilty looks too over the years, go to get a pair of birds come back with 50.............

8. Sir Birdaholic

You should have seen the look I got when I put 60 Red Golden Pheasant, & 68 Peacock eggs in the bator. I'll get another one of those looks next week, because they're due to hatch! [​IMG]

9. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    [​IMG]
    Is glad I don't live in a part of Arkansas where they have such things as flea markets. I'd get busted so often it would be downright shameful. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 3, 2010
  10. Sir Birdaholic

They are as addicting as birds, well, that's a source for some of my birds, so I can't give them up.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by