I got eggs!???

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by justusnak, Mar 26, 2009.

1. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

So, I was sitting here....reading through BYC, when my doorbell rings. [​IMG] When I get to the door...its my postman. He has a small box...marked PERISHABLE...FRAGILE EGGS!!
    Hmmm, I dont remember ordering any eggs....or getting them in a swap..maybe I am just so very forgetfull. These came from GA. I THINK I know who...but not sure. PP?? Are these BCM'S?? Nice dark color...resting and ready to go in the bator tomorrow..whoever the eggs fairy is....thank you from the top, middle, and bottom of my heart!

2. CANDLE98

CANDLE98 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 29, 2008
    Meridian Idaho
    What a great gift! Ha ha the egg fairy~ [​IMG]

3. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Maybe it was the Easter Bunny....came early?? If so, it was a chocolate easter bunny. [​IMG]

4. Pumpkinpup

Pumpkinpup Poultry Princess

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    Ummmm, they miiiiight be from me [​IMG] wink wink, and they miiiight just be BCM's [​IMG]
    Yeah, I dooood it! I hated to hear you had such bad luck before with hatches on them so give these a go. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Robin

5. CANDLE98

CANDLE98 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 29, 2008
    Meridian Idaho
    Quote:That was so nice! You are awesome! [​IMG]

6. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

[​IMG] Oh Robin. Thank you Sooooo very much. I will try these...NO, I WILL HATCH THESE!! (positive thinking here) [​IMG] Now, watch, I will get 3 roos! I am getting 4 Barnvelder eggs later today. I am going to pick them up from another great BYC member. Gonna pop them all together in the bator..Have to watch closely tho..and know which is which when they hatch! [​IMG]
    Robin...thanks again...you are a DOLL!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by