I got invited to Africa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by JennsPeeps, May 12, 2009.

1. JennsPeeps

JennsPeeps Rhymes with 'henn'

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    I got an email at work late week that said:

Subject: CONFERENCE INVITATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear friend,
    My name is Ms Nancy Raphael, a staff of Global hearth Organization for Human Development (GHO) in California U.S.A. We are organizing a global combine conference taking place from 17th - 20th June 2009 in California USA and from 24th - 27th June 2009 in Dakar Senegal.

(...)

I believe that we may have the opportunity to meet if you may be willing to participate in this event. The benevolent donors from across the world and the Organizing Committee will provide round trip air tickets and accommodation for the period of participants Stay in the U.S, to all registered participants. (...)

If you are interested to participate and want to represent your country, you may contact the conference secretariat of the organizing committee for more details and information.

Do inform them that you were invited to participate by a friend of yours (Ms Nancy Raphael), who is a staff of (GLOBAL HEARLT ORGANIZATION FOR HUMAN DEVELOPMENT).

1. This must be a very special conference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2. "Dear friend"... Wait, are you the same Nancy from Nigeria who has an inheritance of 10 million dollars that wants me to put into an account in the USA for her? I remember you now! How the heck are you?
    3. "Global Hearth"?? Do you dis-mantle medical challenges for people in poverty?
    4. Wow, that's simply stunning that you can put on a 2-part conference in 10 days on 2 different continents. I used to be a professional event planner. The Global Hearth Org is clearly an amazing group of people.
    5. "we may have the opportunity to meet if you may be willing to participate in this event" Won't you be there?
    6. "benevolent donors" want to pay to bring me to Africa? That's so amazing of them. I've heard the Hotel Rwanda is lovely that time of year.
    7. I get to represent my country? I'd be honored to represent my employer at such an auspicious conference, but my country?? Wow... again.
    8. "Do inform them that you were invited to participate by a friend of yours" Oh yeah. That Nancy chick. We go all the way back to !!!!!!!!!!!!
    9. "GLOBAL HEARLT ORGANIZATION FOR HUMAN DEVELOPMENT" Wait a sec. I thought you were the "Global Hearth Organization". Now I'm just confused. What's a "Hearlt"?

I emailed it to my boss & wrote:
    I want to go to Africa to get scammed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please please?​

2. agnes_day

agnes_day Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2008
    oklahoma
    i love those ads! i like to play along to see how far they will take it. this one scammer even told me that they that they were turning me into paypal and having me arrested because i didnt send them the merchandise that i owed them. (not even sure what they were talking about!)

3. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

Send Postcards Please! and Safe Journey! [​IMG]

Imp

4. TM Chickens

TM Chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2008
    Alabama
    [​IMG]

5. Justino

Justino ♪♫ Rockin' Rooster ♪♫

Dec 21, 2007