Settler'sDreamFarm

█ [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]
11 Years
Aug 7, 2008
Ontario, Canada :)
I got my chicks and ducklings today!!!
smile.png
love.gif

Well in January I ordered 10 bantam buff brahmas, 10 bantam buff cochins, 10 bantam buff silkies, 5 exchequer leghorns, 3 easter eggers and 5 buff orpington ducks. It is now May 1st and I recieved some of my birds birds!!
smile.png
The breeder I am getting them from lives ten minutes away so it was alrigtht that I didn't get my full order yet. So what I got today was : 10 bantam buff brahmas, 10 bantam buff cochins, 3 easter eggers and 5 buff orpington ducks. I love them so much and they are all really happy and cute
smile.png
!!! For the silkies and leghorns on the other hand........ the breeder said that the silkies don't hatch until Sunday (so I can pick them up then or on monday) and there probably wont be 10 buff silkies so I might have to get white silkies or black silkies too, but that is fine with me.
smile.png
He also said that he only has 3 exchequer leghorn chicks, so he said I can get other birds instead. I am very happy and I do not mind picking up more birds on Sunday or Monday. So here are so pictures, I will add more soon
smile.png
love.gif
:
001.jpg

002.jpg

005.jpg

009.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

Added more photos today (May 2nd)
178.jpg

179.jpg

181.jpg

184.jpg

This is one of my female ducklings..... and she has a small crest
smile.png

176.jpg

177.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Where'd you get them? We picked up ours today too and we have buff ducks too

Hahaha that is awesome good luck with yours. I got mine at Performance Poultry I live like 10 mintutes away
tongue.png
smile.png

Quote:
Hahaha that is awesome good luck with yours. I got mine at Performance Poultry I live like 10 mintutes away
tongue.png
smile.png

Me too
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
I was there at around 4:30 how insane! I live north of Belleville outside Springbrook.. hahaha our ducklings are probably siblings

Back
Top Bottom