I got my exam results!!!

Fierlin1182

powered-flight
8 Years
Aug 26, 2011
I mean, they're only mock exams for Yr 10, but everyone's still getting excited.
tongue.png

I got 98% for chemistry! I couldn't believe my eyes!!
ep.gif

The worst mark I did get for English, which some of you may recall me moaning about on here, but even that was still a B+.

Oh, and how about full marks on geography extended response... where I went on about exports and airports without a clue if I was answering the question or not...
woot.gif

ray's two cents :

I mean, they're only mock exams for Yr 10, but everyone's still getting excited.
tongue.png

I got 98% for chemistry! I couldn't believe my eyes!!
ep.gif

The worst mark I did get for English, which some of you may recall me moaning about on here, but even that was still a B+.

Oh, and how about full marks on geography extended response... where I went on about exports and airports without a clue if I was answering the question or not...
woot.gif

What was the actual grade for chemistry?​

Quote:
What was the actual grade for chemistry?

Ahh... no grades for chem, only for English and German. Most of them are only percentages.

percentages = A letter grade

0-39% Fail or some schools use the grade E and D depending on how high or low in that range you are.
40%-59%=C
60%-79%=B
80%=100%= A
****This is just an example to something close to what it would be, I am not an Australian teacher so i wouldn't know the exact percentages.****
So you got an A for Chem exam
tongue.png

Last edited:
Quote:
If its % based on population then that is not a letter grade. You can get a 34 and be in the 99%

I'd love those grades here is my school

A = 92-100
B = 91-83
C = 82-73
D = 72-63
U = 62 or below

No its based on the amount of answered you get right on the test

Like 30 out of 42

30/42x100= 0.71

so 71% which would be a B grade on an exam..

Your overall grade is based on the grades you get on your assesment, which is added together then an average is found.

For example, i got mostly A's on assessment work in my social class first semester, but my assignment was a B, at the end of the semester i got a B grade on my report as my assignment brought the grade just below the mark to get an A.

We don't at my school at least not sure if it is different at Ray's even tho we are in the same country, have people classed in a higher percentage at school, or lists of who is the top in their class, a lot of people don't like their grades or smartness to be broad casted.. I don't.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom