I GOT MY FIRST BABIES!!!! Pics

CashmereSussex

Songster
12 Years
Mar 28, 2007
okies well, a few days ago, someone came over my house and fiddled with my incubator (hovabator) and the temp was below 20C, it was a guy who was at the pet shop (produce) when my mum was told by the owner that they would buy any baby we got, so the guy who was with my mum decided to sell all he cows to invest in chickens, i was truly upset with him copying me because he is doing it so i will not be able to sell mine, so he came over the other day (the day my incubator temp was fiddled with) i thought all of the embryos would have died, they have been in for 4 days extra and to my amazement they hatched today, it is soo cool, my idea is to breed quality not Quantity (he brought a 250 egg, mine is a 42 egg) i took these about 5 mins ago to show everyone, and in a few weeks i will post some pics so you guys can tell me what i have, the breeds include Polish, Australorp, Belgian, Wyandotte, Barnevelder, Duckwing, Brow Leghorn, Campine, Rhode Island Red, Faverole, Plymouth Rock, Hamburg, Speckled Sussex and Light Sussex and 2 unmarked breeds, i have around 12 i dont think are going to hatch

Okies the pics, around 17 have hatched

big_smile.png

BabyChickens001.jpg

BabyChickens002.jpg

BabyChickens003.jpg

BabyChickens004.jpg

they are really cute and when i talk at the windows they jump up trying to get near me and all huddle under the window i look in

Ohhh my!! Lookies at all those cuties!! BABIES!! I have 5 days left for mine....the waite is TERRIBLE!
Shame on that guy for trying to copy you. Can't really tell what they are yet....give them about a week, and repost pics....I cant waite to see them all fluffy!!

SOOOoooo!!!! Cool. I was suprised when mine came to the window when I talked and looked at them. They were only hours old. Your pics are great and the variety is exciting. Cant wait to see the growing pics. Congrats, chickenboy

Back
Top Bottom