Okay, we're on day 20 and I see a chip out of one shell now and another egg periodically twitching...looks like 2 out of 6 are getting busy! The two call duck eggs are still in the bator but candled without veins, so after the chicks finish their business we will eggsplore the call ducks eggs and see if they were fertile or just not. Hopefully I will make the Dec. 13th hatching party after all! Had to order a new switch and wafers for my Humidaire hatcher...couldn't stabilize the temp, so we were worried we messed up the eggs because at one point it rose to 101F...so I made the call to move them back before we could burn them up. They were at 101F on the Brinsea Spot Check for about an hour. Then yesterday I had to add more water even though we were in lockdown...but, we just might survive our first time yet! I'd like the humidity to be higher but it is holding steady at 60% so I'm not rocking the boat anymore just now...trying desperately not to open that door!