I got my new babies today!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by KansasChicks, Feb 26, 2009.

1. KansasChicks

KansasChicks New Egg

Oct 3, 2008
    I am so excited!!! I got a call at 6:30 this morning from the post office telling me my new babies were here!! 21 total- 5BR, 4 Ameraucanas, 12 BO. They are so cute and fluffy!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. SunAngel

SunAngel Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2008
    Chambersburg, Pa.
    Awww congrats on your new babies!! [​IMG]

Mine aren't coming from Ideal til the end of April, waiting is hard, but at least I have babies to play with til then, thanks to incubators lol.

3. skeeter9

skeeter9 Chillin' With My Peeps

Where are the pictures? I see that you are new to BYC, so I'll cut you a little slack, but the rule is that you can't start threads like this without pictures!!!! For goodness sakes, it's like teasing, and that's not allowed on here! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Oh, and [​IMG]

4. KansasChicks

KansasChicks New Egg

Oct 3, 2008
    I know I'm sorry, I'm at work and I cant get them downloaded. I promise to get pics posted soon

[​IMG]

5. Master S.M.C

Master S.M.C Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2009
    Maryland
    I'm happy for you because, I now the feeling. My birds came yesterday

6. KansasChicks

KansasChicks New Egg

Oct 3, 2008
    Congrats on everyones babies and soon to be babies!!! We started out last september with 7 and my lab decided she was hungry for chicken and ate 4 of them, so I couldnt resist to order more. I must say that I am officially addicted!!!![​IMG]

7. CrzyChknLdy

CrzyChknLdy Out Of The Brooder

Feb 25, 2009
    Utah
    Congratulations!!! My babies won't be here until the 9th and I can't wait! I am fussing and rearranging things....getting ready for them....I guess that is why they say expectant mother are "nesting" right before they have a baby ....huh??

8. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    Congratulations [​IMG] Little fuzzy butts are so fun.

9. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

Congrats!

~Chelsea~

10. wyliefarms

wyliefarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 19, 2008
    Fowlerville,MI
    Our 27 fuzz balls came Friday morning...my hubby jumped out of bed when the phone rang at 6am, the PO asked for me so half asleep he was confused why someone was calling for me at 6am. He is also sick so that didn't help matters any:)

Enjoy your chicks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by