1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I got my rochester hatchery catalog !!

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by Tikkajazz94, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Tikkajazz94

Tikkajazz94 Chillin' With My Peeps

Today I got my rochester hatchery catalog. I got three, SO two for my friends!

2. yoker

yoker Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 7, 2008
    I got mine to.
    What kind of chickens do you have?

3. Tikkajazz94

Tikkajazz94 Chillin' With My Peeps

Right Now I have two Roosters and 8 hen (Well Going to be hens). I know that to many roosters for the hens, But I was just going to keep it for this load of chicks going to come. So I have been thinking of giving this load away!

4. Chic Chick

Chic Chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 30, 2008
    East Central Alberta
    [​IMG] Hi, nice to know there's other fellow Albertans on this site. I'm from Alberta also, and have my rochester catalogue , and was thinking of just going to pick up some hatching eggs for broilers.
    I already have some of their ameraucanas from last years hatch and they are just mutts! I guess I have to get used to calling them Easter Eggers because I'm getting nice blue/green eggs but one is laying an olive green egg [​IMG]
    I've got some in the incubator right now just to make sure it's running ok and am planning to put in a couple dozen in beginning of March.
    CC

5. yoker

yoker Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 7, 2008
    did you guys check out Canadian Breeders yet it has a few Albertans on it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by