I got my silkies!!!! or part silkies?? you tell me what you think?

jackrooster

Songster
10 Years
Jan 17, 2010
Maine
I just got 4 adorable silkies yesterday !!! i got 3 hens and one rooster loook and tell me what you think?? i dont think they are purebred silkies thoe but they sure are pretty!!

47299_p1080417.jpg

47299_p1080416.jpg

This is little Talullah Mae.........she is 7 months old and she is very very tiny! Even thoe she's tiny she bosses the other hens around like you wouldn't believe it! haha she is funny.

47299_p1080424.jpg

This is Rufus! The lady who we got them from told me that Talullah and him had to go together because they were un separable........when she get scared or when they roost on top of there kennel she sleeps under him.

47299_p1080419.jpg

This is Nyommie i really like her coloring.

47299_p1080420.jpg

I havent came up with a name for this one yet. any ideas??

Rufus (who looks more like an Elvis to me
wink.png
) might be a mix and possibly Nyommie (Polish x Silkie?). The others are silkies, but hatchery quality silkies, at best.

Last edited:
Quote:
I agree. I was thinking the exact same thing. My White Silkies are hatchery birds, but have better tophats. Are they all 7 months old? Cause maybe your first little girl will get more of a puff? Dunno though. They sure are awful cute though. I love Silkies eyes because they just seem to see all the way to your soul, and there is such innocent in those eyes. I love that! Good luck with your new babies!

Back
Top Bottom