I got myself a tea cup chihuahua

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by 92caddy, Apr 3, 2009.

1. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    I got him about 2 weeks. His name is winker, cause when you hold him up to your face, he will wink at ya with one eye........

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    can I have my puppy back now? thanks mkay [​IMG]

he's cute....now gimmie. [​IMG]

3. ozark hen

ozark hen Living My Dream

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    Oh, Ed, that is the cutest little guy [​IMG] we need more close up pics of him.

4. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    I need to get better pics of him and the ring.

5. ozark hen

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    Now Ed, you know you just need pics of Winker since you are sending the ring on to me [​IMG]

6. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    I was going to put the stones from the ring on his collar, I suppose you want him and the ring both. [​IMG]

7. ozark hen

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    Well, Ed, I guess I will let you keep my ring with the dog since I have four Shih-Tzu in the house and a German Shepherd who comes in at night or when it is storming and he is terrified. LOL You take care of that little guy now and my ring. LOL I love the name you gave to him. Hope all your trips back east are over now? Is all well again for you? Hope so.

8. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    Thanks, I was hoping to keep both him and the ring. [​IMG]

My trips back east are far from over with. We are waiting on the appraisal of the house and after we get that, it goes on the market. We put off cleaning the house out and having sell of the contents til we hear from the appraisal guy. He told us it would be a week, but its been 3 weeks. [​IMG]

I got called back to work last week after being laid off for over 3 months, so it will be hard to go back east and not miss any work. I was hoping I wouldnt get called back til I got the estate done with.

Thanks for thinking about me..........

9. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    I think your baby needs a spiked collar! He is just precious. congrats on your job. Micah

10. ozark hen

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    Oh, Ed, that is great news to get called back to work. But I think it is very hard after being off work for three months? My dh was off three months before he was able to find a job here in our little town and it is taking him awhile to get used to it again. LOL
    I am so sorry about the estate not being settled yet. I know that is very hard on you. I am keeping you in my prayers, Ed. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by