I got new eggs today. PIC

carinlynchin

Songster
10 Years
Feb 18, 2009
I got mynew eggs today from eggchel...they are very big eggs...bigger than teh ones I have now...

I was wondering should I clean them off first before putting them in with my other sebastopol eggs (on day 15)....

here are the pics....
thanks so much!!! i can't wait!!

23180_img_6321.jpg

23180_img_6325.jpg

Quote:
i was more concerned that when your first goslings hatch they will trample the developing eggs and the exsessive movement will kill the developing goslings

Quote:
Well its a standard priority box...probably 12x12" or so....but these eggs are a bit bigger than my prior eggs...they are sebastopol eggs

Quote:
oh...well I was going to put them together but with bits of poo on some of the eggs and how i shouldn't wash them and was afraid of sanding them...I just decided to borrow my neighbors incubator...its the same as mine...LG with fan....but I didn't anticipate having to clean a lot,...but I do...it's quite dirty..so I have my bleach water etc... I figured with 85 dollars invested in the eggs, I didn't want to risk anything...after I have a breeding pair and get my own eggs, then I can see if mixing matters or if dirty eggs matter etc...but I seriously doubt I'll buy any more eggs if none of these 6 hatch..
barnie.gif

hopefully they will though
wee.gif
.....that's what I will be like
big_smile.png

hopefully they will though
wee.gif
.....that's what I will be like
big_smile.png

ep.gif
you'llbr a little yellow ball with stick arms and legs???< you need to eat more while they're incubating then! LMAO,

good luck with your eggz!​

Last edited:
Quote:
ep.gif
you'llbr a little yellow ball with stick legs and legs???< you need to eat more while they're incubating then! LMAO,

good luck with your eggz!

I could only wish to have legs that skinny....but the belly is about right
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom