I got puked on today!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Cat Water, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Cat Water

Cat Water That Person

Jul 4, 2010
    Mid Coast Maine
    EEEWWW! My friend Shannon suddenly got sick in the middle of writing class today and puked all over my binder, laptop case, and my right arm. I thought she was just drinking from a water bottle and started laughing. I turned to yell at her, then I saw her covered in vomit and I realized she yaked on me too! We got to go outside for the rest of class while the janitor cleaned up the mess and she changed her clothes. She was really embarresed(sp?) and she apologized to me later. I know it was not her fault, but I had a sense of humor about it. I got a new laptop case, the ed. tech washed my binder for me, and I basically boiled my arm and scrubbed it for about 2 minutes. Nasty, but funny!

2. duck walk

duck walk Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2009
    white springs, fl
    [​IMG]

3. Telamon

Telamon Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2010
    I have no idea.
    LOL [​IMG]

4. I have WHAT in my yard?

I have WHAT in my yard? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    Well, there you go! Now you are prepared to be a parent! [​IMG]

5. SallyF

SallyF Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2009
    Middle Tennessee
    What the previous poster said!!!

6. Cat Water

Cat Water That Person

Jul 4, 2010
    Mid Coast Maine
    Yeah, but babies don't eat tuna melts for lunch. And I have about ten years to go before I even want to think about having a baby.

7. mom'sfolly

mom'sfolly Overrun With Chickens

Feb 15, 2007
    Austin area, Texas
    If my dearest friend yaked tuna melt on me, I'd be gagging and puking so much that the entire class would have a chain reaction. The poor teacher would never get the smell out of the room.

You get extra points for poise under pressure!!!!!

8. Tala

Tala Flock Mistress

I have WHAT in my yard? :

Well, there you go! Now you are prepared to be a parent! [​IMG]

Or a pet/animal mama [​IMG]

Cleaning up yucky bodily fluids just comes with the territory, and sometimes that involves cleaning them off of yourself as well. Fun huh? [​IMG]

The ONLY time our dog Dusti has been sick she got a little sick as a puppy, nothing major, but she threw up water several times that night and once she got on the bed whining to go outside......but it was too late and she barfed all over hubby's chest!! Lucky us it was mostly water. (we took her to the vet the next day, and they couldn't find anything, but that's parenthood for ya!)​

9. LuvMyPeeps7

LuvMyPeeps7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 22, 2010
    Lexington
    [​IMG] Gross

10. thaiturkey

thaiturkey Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 22, 2010
    Thailand
    One is aghast at the trials and tribulations endured by the young and grateful that parenthood, mortgages, employers and tax collectors bring us such quiet, peaceful and trouble-free lives when we are older. [​IMG]

Having read this thread I may not eat tuna for quite some time. Thanks so much for sharing! [​IMG][​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by