I got the cutest mystery bantam! *Pictures Added*

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by CluckyJay, Nov 14, 2011.

1. CluckyJay

CluckyJay Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2011
    Crossville, Tennessee
    We were giving away our chicken-killing dog and I bought the tiniest chicken from the guy's grandson. It a bantam barred rock cross or something. I know its crossed because it has THE CUTEST PUFFY FACE! Oh my, it is even smaller than our bantam RIR, Chocolate! I will post pictures soon hehe. He has so many awesome chickens. Games, Millies, RIR and many more. Man I wanted to move in he has so many farm animals, lol. The little boy was so happy to get that 5.00. Hillis said it will probably go to a gallon of gas for his four wheeler, LOL.

What do you think it has in it?

Last edited: Nov 14, 2011
  2. HorseFeatherz NV

HorseFeatherz NV Eggink Chickens

I love bitty chickens [​IMG] Puffy face - like a muff and beard? Maybe some EE or Ameraucana bantam in there?

So let me ask, did you give you chicken killing dog to this kid's Grandfather? Hopefully the Grandfather has a way to keep the dog from the birds??

3. CluckyJay

Feb 23, 2011
    Crossville, Tennessee
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 14, 2011
  4. CluckyJay

Feb 23, 2011
    Crossville, Tennessee
    Yea, he knows. We cannot keep the blasted dog contained. I had wolf dogs and they were easier to contain than this cur! It is a family dog and we didn't want to shoot it. Chip was the last of hubbies late father's animals alive. [​IMG] The guys is where Chippers came from and he was happy to have him back. [​IMG] I will be happy to have less dead chickens.

I think Chip is now living with a goat. [​IMG] He had taken up with my goats and was sleeping with them at night. That was the only thing wrong with that old devil, too (chicken killer).

I think Hillis is gonna breed back to him eventually. He is a really good squirrel dog.

5. CluckyJay

Feb 23, 2011
    Crossville, Tennessee
    May have that in it. I saw BB games, and all sorts of other chickens in there. They had a millie in there as well. Just a hodge podge of banties, hehe. If I had more money I would have cleaned those boys out!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by